partner with us
Together, we can save lives, reunite families, and rebuild communities.
Ideal Option works with criminal justice partners, healthcare providers, and community-based organizations to expand access to treatment and coordinate care for people suffering from substance use disorder.
We have extensive experience working with county and city jails, drug courts, and other correctional programs to provide onsite medical and MAT services and recieve referrals for ongoing treatment in our outpatient clinics.
We routinely accept referrals from emergency departments, primary care providers, and other addiction treatment facilities – both inpatient and outpatient. In most cases, referrals are processed immediately and patients are seen within 24 hours.
Community Based Organizations
We partner with community based organizations and leaders at the local, state, and county level to ensure individuals with substance use disorder are given rapid access to the right treatment and services at the right time in their quest to rebuild their lives.
Satellite Services Program
Ideal Option can now provide onsite medication-assisted treatment (MAT) services at your facility. Our addiction medicine specialists will connect with your population over secure video chat – enabling more individuals to start and remain in life-saving SUD treatment.
WHAT WE CAN PROVIDE
- Induction and ongoing medication-assisted treatment (non-methadone) for substance use disorder (primarily opioid and alcohol).
- HIPAA-compliant telemed kiosk including a tablet for patient intake and laptop or desktop computer for video-based appointments with a provider.
- An onsite medical assistant to interface with patients, conduct intake, complete vital signs, and collect urine samples.
- Printed informational materials to help communicate the availability of MAT services at your location.
- A primary point of contact at Ideal Option for ongoing partnership and operational management.
How quickly can patients start treatment?
Ideal Option does not carry a waitlist. During our agreed upon hours of operation, most new patients can be seen immediately or as soon as a provider becomes available on the same day. Appointments can also be made for a future date if the patient is not ready to see a provider or is working on applying for insurance or financial assistance. Follow up appointments are scheduled at the completion of each visit.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- A designated space within your building with a reliable wi-fi signal. Building must be zoned for medical use (we can determine zoning if needed).
- At least one private room for collecting vital signs, blood draws, and conducting telehealth visits with a provider.
- An ADA-compliant restroom for patients to provide urine samples and the ability to store those samples securely while awaiting transportation to an Ideal Option lab.
- An average of 10 patient appointments per day if staffed by an Ideal Option medical assistant.
How much will it cost?
There is no cost to our community partners for this service. All equipment will remain the property of Ideal Option and treatment services will be billed to Medicaid, Medicare, or commercial insurance. Self-pay patients will be connected to a financial counselor to discuss payment options before services are rendered.