Ideal Option is always looking for fantastic people to join our team! If you're interested in working in the fascinating and rewarding field of addiction medicine, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply for one of our current openings.
We are always looking for talented healthcare providers!
Current Featured Open Positions Include:
- Substance Use Disorder Professional (SUDP), Remote - work from home (apply here)
- Medical Coder, Kennewick, WA (apply here)
- Lab Analyst, Kennewick, WA (apply here)
- Medical Assistant / Phlebotomist, Fairbanks, AK (apply here)
- Medical Assistant / Phlebotomist, Juneau, AK (apply here)
- Medical Assistant / Phlebotomist, Tukwila, WA (apply here)
- Part-Time Medical Assistant, Kalispell, MT (apply here)
Ideal Option provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, status as veteran or special disabled veteran. We are in accordance with applicable federal laws and in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act to include HIV, AIDS, and other communicable diseases covered under the Act. Additionally, Ideal Option complies with applicable state and local laws preventing non-discrimination in employment.