Don't risk losing your Medicaid coverage!
Beginning April 1, states will review Medicaid eligibility for people whose coverage was extended due to the COVID-19 public health emergency. This means that many Medicaid clients may lose their coverage if their contact information is not up-to-date. Update your contact information today to ensure your membership stays active and your treatment with Ideal Option is not interrupted.
/ Medicaid Update
Select your state below to learn how to update your contact information:
- Call 877-456-1233
- Call 651-297-3862 or 800-657-3672
- Call 1-844-854-4825
- Contact a human service zone office
- Go online at benefits.oregon.gov
- Contact your coordinated care organization (CCO)
- Call 1-800-699-9075
- Call or visit any Aging and People with Disabilities Area Agency on Aging or Self-Sufficiency Programs Office